Datacolor 500 & 500UV & 550 Spectrophotometers
Datacolor 500 & 500UV & 550 offers cost-effective, Accurate Color Measurement. It can specify, formulate and control critical color. The Datacolor 500 Family, with an embedded processor and data storage, provides a platform for increased efficiency and color measurement confidence, delivering affordable performance and fleet compatibility.
Datacolor 500 – Cost-effective, accurate color measurement solution.
Datacolor 500 UV – Economical, precise instrument with UV filtering.
Datacolor 550 – Affordable, accurate transmission and reflectance measurement.
Unit Price: USD9,999/pc, contact us for latest pricing.
- No profiling required. Superior design enables the industry’s best inter-instrument agreement right out of the box.
- Utilizes Datacolor’s proprietary SP2000, capturing the true spectral fingerprint of any color at the highest possible accuracy.
- As a result, agreement among all instruments in your fleet is achieved.
- Fully backward compatible with the existing Datacolor 400 instruments.
- Instruments are configured with serial, USB or Ethernet connectivity.
- One instrument can be easily accessed by multiple users.
- Measurements can be taken and automatically shared in real-time within a global Citrix or Terminal Server environment.
- 25% less time spent on measuring.
- Improved response times in Citrix and Terminal Server environments.
- LCD screen displays calibration status and instrument settings for proper set-up, as well as a color coded instrument status bar.
- Diagnostic data is stored in the instrument. It can be extracted to enable remote diagnostics and expedite issue resolution.
- Instruments can be serviced in the field or at any service center worldwide by qualified Datacolor technicians.
|Feature||Datacolor 500||Datacolor 500UV||Datacolor 550|
|Instrument type||Dual beam d/8º spectrophotometer|
|Illumination source||Pulsed xenon filtered to approximate D65|
|Sphere diameter||152 mm / 6 in|
|Wavelength Range||360 nm -700 nm|
|Wavelength resolution||2 nm|
|Reporting interval||10 nm|
|Spectral analyzer||Proprietary SP2000 analyzer with dual 256 element diode array|
|20 Read Repeatability on White
Tile Using Double Flash (CIELAB) *
|Inter-instrument Agreement –
Reflectance Measurements (CIELAB)*
|Sample Positioning Camera|
|Lens||4 position auto-zoom|
|Aperture Plates||3 Standard
LAV (30 mm illuminated, 26 mm measured)
SAV (9 mm illuminated, 5 mm measured)
USAV (6.5 mm illuminated, 2.5 mm measured)
MAV (20 mm illuminated, 16 mm measured)
XUSAV (3.0 mm illuminated, 2.5 mm measured)
|Automated, adjustable UV Calibration|
|UV Cutoff Filters||400 nm
|Remote Measurement Button|
|Inter-instrument Agreement –
Regular Transmittance at 550 nm
|±0.40% at 85% T
±0.20% at 32% T
|Inter-instrument Agreement – Transmission Haze Measurements||±0.30% at 10% TH|
|Transmission Sampling Aperture Size||22 mm|
|Operating Environment||5° to 40°C up to 85% RH, non-condensing|
|Physical Specifications (DC800)||Description|
|Color Display||3.5 inch RGB LCD|
|Display Resolution||320×240 pixel resolution|
|Weight||37.5 lbs (16.6 kg)|
|Dimensions||12.3” Wide X 13.2” Tall X 16.4” Deep
(31.24 cm x 33.53 cm x 41.66 cm)
|*Environmental Conditions:||Temperature 23°C +/- 1°C
RH 44% +/- 1%