Portable nuclear radiation detector RJ31-1155
Portable nuclear radiation detector is used for monitoring of X-ray, γ-ray and β-ray in nuclear power plants, accelerators, isotope applications, industrial X and γ nondestructive testing, radiotherapy (iodine, technetium, strontium), cobalt source therapy, γ irradiation, radioactive laboratory, renewable resources and environmental monitoring around nuclear facilities etc.
Unit Price: USD399/pc, contact us for the latest pricing.
- Ultra-thin for portable carry, large viewing angle liquid crystal display, precise measurement, multiple alarm modes, one-key operation of the whole machine.
- 30×40mm large viewing angle LCD display, one-key operation, easy to use.
- Cumulative nuclear radiation dose and dose rate are measured at the same time, and the measuring units are automatically switched.
- Automatically save the cumulative dose and cumulative start date, and save the instrument data for a long time after power failure.
- Alarm function of cumulative dose, dose rate and residence time, and stores the alarm information.
- The alarm thresholds of nuclear radiation dose rate and cumulative dose can be preset, and the alarm modes such as mute, light and silence can be set.
- Low power consumption design, indicating the battery state.
- Built-in fault detection, dose rate overload alarm and protection functions.
- Comply with GB/T 13161-2003 Standard.
|Model||RJ31-1155 Portable nuclear radiation detector|
|Measurement range||dose rate 0.01 SV/h ~ 150 MSV/h, cumulative dose 0 SV ~ 9999 MSV|
|Energy response||≤ 30% (relative to 137Cs) (optional)|
|Relative inherent error||≤ 15%|
|measuring time||According to the nuclear ray intensity|
|Alarm threshold||0.5, 1.0/2.5 ... 500 (SV/h)|
|Alarm response time||≤2 seconds|
|Display unit||dose rate (Sv/h or mSv/h or Sv/h) and cumulative dose (SV or mSv or SV)|
|Power supply||One AAA battery|
|Dimension||96 x 65 x 18mm|