Datacolor CHECK 3 Spectrophotometer
Datacolor CHECK 3 portable spectrophotometer continues Datacolor’s tradition of best-in-class color measurement performance. Improved ease of use features include a new modern user interface, enhanced Bluetooth functionality, and an illuminated sample port, enabling the CHECK 3 to consistently deliver accurate color data to meet your needs.
Designed for: Ideal for the formulation and quality control needs of color professionals in the paint, coatings, plastics and textile industries.
CHECK 3 offers excellent correlation to Datacolor’s world-renowned bench top spectrophotometers. It shares the same high-accuracy SP2000 spectrometer as our reference grade Datacolor 800 benchtop instrument. For each measurement, from vendor to customer and throughout the entire supply chain, you can count on the CHECK3 for highly accurate color data.
The illuminated sample port enables direct view of the sample through the sphere. The most precise positioning for sample measurement.
With the horizontal orientation of the CHECK 3 you can take measurements even in height constrained areas, making it very user-friendly.
Unit Price: USD9,999/pc, contact us for latest pricing.
- 1-click continuous sample measurement
- Live navigation bar enables easy access to Target, Batch, Tolerance, and other settings.
- Pass/Fail, Auto-Standard, Auto-Name, Auto-Saving, Indices and more
- Seamlessly transfer standards and measurements between CHECK 3 and Datacolor TOOLS quality control software via Bluetooth or USB.
- Initiate sample measurement from TOOLS when connected via Bluetooth.
- Easy export of data to a USB flash-drive.
- Support for USB keyboards and bar code scanners.
Extensive Onboard Functionality
Bluetooth® and USB Peripheral Support allows Easy Measurement Wherever you are:
|Sphere diameter||2 inches|
|Light source||Pulsed xenon|
|Spectral range||400 nm -700 nm|
|Effective bandwidth||10 nm|
|Wavelength resolution||2 nm|
|Spectrometer principle||Concave holographic grating|
|Detector||Proprietary Dual 256 element diode array|
|Color Repeatability (1)||< 0.03 CIELAB ΔE* max on white ceramic tile|
|Color Inter-Instrument Agreement(1)||0.15 CIELAB ΔE* avg. of 12 BCRA tiles
0.25 CIELAB ΔE* max on any BCRA tile
|Aperture sizes||LAV – 15mm illuminated, 11mm measured
SAV – 10mm illuminated, 6.5mm measured
USAV – 6.6mm illuminated, 2.5mm measured
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery > 2,000 measures/charge|
|Operating environment||5° to 40° C up to 85% RH, non-condensing|
|Interface||USB, Bluetooth wireless|
(1) Environmental conditions: Temperature 22.6°C +/- 2°C, RH 44% +/- 1%